Muddy Buddies with Peanut Butter M&Ms for an Easter treat. Super easy, tasty and cute!
Recipe adapted from: Life, Love and Sugar
1 box Rice Chex cereal
10 oz chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (I used less)
1 bag Peanut Butter M&Ms (or preferred Easter candy)
1. Put chex cereal into a large bowl.
2. Microwave chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute. Stir.
3. Heat 30 seconds to a minute longer until mixture is fully melted and smooth.
4. Add chocolate mixture to cereal and stir to coat evenly.
5. Add powdered sugar and stir until evenly coated. Have patience and stir carefully to not break up the chex cereal too much.
6. Add the bag of M&Ms and stir gently.