John's Rating: 8
Recipe from: Tasty Kitchen
- 1 package (18 To 21 Oz. Box) Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1-¼ cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- ½ cups Butter, Melted And Cooled
- 2 Tablespoons Water, Or More As Needed (2 worked for me)
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks (I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the cookie sheet. You want pretty thick cookies here to get the brownie feel, about 3 inches apart. Press down slightly. Don’t flatten completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Let cool 2 minutes and move to a cooling rack.