Recipe adapted from: Cookies and Cups
- 5 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 (16 oz bag) mini marshmallows
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 8 Fun Sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
How to Make
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Using your microwave, melt your butter.
- Add in your marshmallows and stir to coat, then microwave 2 minutes on power level 4. Stop and stir. Continue microwaving on power level 4 in 1 minute increments until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour over your cereals and stir until almost combined.
- Pour in your chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Stir until distributed evenly and press into your prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle on top of your krispies.
- Let the chocolate set and cut into squares.