Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

My family really liked these cookies. They were super easy to make and I baked all 36 in 8 minutes! Perfect for a busy day. I did not like these cookies warm out of the oven....plan ahead so they can cool. Recipe from: Baked Perfection

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk

40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .

Mix ingredients to make cookie dough. Make dough into 36 balls (I used my med cookie scoop) and place each into a greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. (I have 3 mini pans, so I cooked all of the cookies at the same time) Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan; the chocolate will be runny for several hours.

1 comment:

  1. These sound wonderful. I am new to your blog, so I took sometime to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete