Friday, October 14, 2011

Mini {Crustless} Pumkin Pies

My kids LOVE pumpkin pie, but don't like the crust. So I was excited to see this idea..I'm not sure why I didn't think to do it this way! I unwrapped one so you could see that it is more solid than pumpkin pie, so it is not messy to hold and eat. My kids really liked them...this will be my new way of making pumpkin pie for them!

Recipe from: Baking Bites

2/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup half and half (or evaporated milk) I used half and half this time.

Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
In blender, blend all of the ingredients.

Fill each muffin cup...they will be almost to the top.

Bake for 45 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan. They will sink as they cool.
Chill cupcakes before serving. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream.

Makes 12

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these tasty pumpkin delights with me. I am baking pumpkin today so I can make these.YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete