Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jamba's Cranberry Craze

I really liked this smoothie...but I'm a huge berry fan. I've loved all of these smoothies and enjoyed having such a great variety. I'm glad that Michelle at Do You Smell That!!? was so kind to share all of these fantastic recipes. My family has been spoiled and now when they hear my VitaMix my boys run in yelling "smoothie, smoothie!!" So fun. It's nice to have so much variety and they've been eating lots of strawberries that they wouldn't have eaten otherwise (don't you think it's crazy that only 1 of my 4 kids will eat strawberries!!) I did find small containers of plain yogurt at Fred Meyers, just in case anyone was wondering where to buy a small amount. Recipe from: Do You Smell That!!?

1 1/4 cups cranberry juice
2 oz plain yogurt
2 scoops of raspberry sherbet
2 handfuls frozen strawberries
1 handful frozen blueberries
ice if needed

Blend until smooth.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have all these great Jamba recipes yum great for the summer thank so much.

    Ashley
    www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a chance to try them all & that you now have a larger variety to choose from when it's smoothie time. My kids love it when they hear the blender turn on, too - it means yummy things are about to happen!! LOL Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete