Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jamba's Surfrider

John is a HUGE fan of flavored lemonades, so I should have known this smoothie would be a hit with him. My whole family loved this smoothie! It's perfect for a hot summer day. When I first made this the store I was at did not have lime sherbet, but a rainbow mix with lime, raspberry, and orange so I got that thinking I could just scoop the lime out....but when I went to do that I found that the container I bought was all marbled, so I just used a mix of the sherbets. Later I found lime sherbet at Walmart and bought it to try. We actually liked the taste of the rainbow sherbet better, but both were very good!
John's Rating: 10

Recipe from: Do You Smell That!!?

1 1/2 cups lemonade
2 scooops lime sherbet (we liked using rainbow sherbet better)
2 handfuls of frozen strawberries
1 handflu of frozen peaches (I used my bottled peaches, 3 halves)
ice if needed

Blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment