Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jamba's Strawberry Wild

I was super excited to find this recipe....we make a lot of smoothies at our house. It is a sure way to get a variety of fruit into my kids. (3 of my 4 will only eat strawberries in a smoothie...crazy huh?) This smoothie was just like Jamba juice, so I asked Michelle at Do You Smell That!!? if she had any more recipes like it and guess what!? She emailed me a whole list, so with today being the first official day of summer, I'm posting these yummy Jamba drink recipes. Check out her blog to see how big a "scoop" is and how big a "handful" is. Thanks, Michelle for being so awesome to share these recipes with my family!! So the first one we really liked:

Recipe from: Do You Smell That!!?

1 1/2 cups apple juice
2 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt
2 palm-fulls of frozen strawberries
1/2 fresh banana
ice if needed

Add everything into a blender & blend until smooth! Makes 24-oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment