Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pepperoni Bread

This bread goes fantastic with a salad...it could stand on it's own with some dipping sauce for an appetizer. You can put whatever toppings you want in it...I used pepperoni and olives this time on part of it for John and me...just pepperoni for my kids.
Recipe from: food.com

Bread:
1 cup plus 2 Tbsp warm water
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 Tbsp. yeast
1/2 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. oil
2 1/2 to 3 cups flour

Pepperoni
Olives
1 Tbsp parsley (I used dried)
1/2 tsp. garlic pwd.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Roll out dough.
Place all ingredients on top of dough. Roll up loaf and pinch to seal. Place on non-stick baking sheet. Using a very sharp knife, score loaf diagonally about 1/4 inch into dough, exposing bits of the colorful filling.

Bake 350 for 28-30 minutes.

What it looked like before I rolled it up and baked it:

No comments:

Post a Comment