Friday, March 4, 2011

Creamy Italian Soda

I fell in love with Italian Sodas when I was in High School. My best friend and I would get them for a treat after school sometimes. So I was super thrilled when my sister gave me some syrups for making Italian Sodas and some stirring sticks a few years ago (that is the fish sticking out of the cup). I have bought many more jars of syrup since then, I get mine from Orson Gygi. Rasberry and Blackberry are my favorite flavors, but there are lots to choose from.

Approx:
1 part flavored syrup
1 part half and half
3 parts club soda

Fill a tall glass full of ice (crushed if you have it) Then pour ingredients in and give it a stir.

1 comment:

  1. I have not had an Italian Soda since I was in HS. This makes me want to go get the stuff to make one!!

    ReplyDelete