Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kitchen Tools Tuesday

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite kitchen tools on Tuesdays for a while....just for fun...and if my kitchen ever burned down I'll have a great list for my insurance so I can quickly get back to cooking :)So my favorite is my Kitchen Aid. My mom had one, my grandma had one...I had to have one, so my third year in college I went out and bought one. I stored it in my room so my roommates couldn't use it (my roommates destroyed a lot of my kitchen stuff...so I was not willing to share). Suddenly, I was baking and cooking more and 2 years later when I married my awesome husband, it finally earned a permanent spot in the kitchen on the counter for everyday use. And it has had LOTS of use!!

I bought the Heavy Duty, 5 quart, 325 watt Model K5SSWH. It came with the wire whip, dough hook, and flat beater. I also bought the Pouring Shield. I love having that on when my kids are helping me cook!

I used some wedding gift money to buy the shredder attachment. I have used it a Ton! It has been a great investment as well.

I wish I had used some to buy the pasta roller, too...but someday I hope to have one. (Hint, Hint John :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment