Monday, January 24, 2011

Brownie Dipped Oreos

I couldn't resist making these...esp. since I had all of the ingredients lurking in my pantry. They were really good, easy to make and my family LOVED them. I may convince myself that this picture does not do them justice and have to make them again soon :)
John's Rating: 9Recipe from: Do You Smell That!!? via Picky Palate

1 box of brownie mix (the one that makes a 9x13 pan)
ingredients to make brownies
24 Oreo Cookies, double stuff (or your choice, mint would be good)

Heat your oven to 350. Prepare brownie batter according to the package instructions. Leave it in the bowl.Spray muffin pan generously with cooking spray. Dip Oreos in brownie batter (generously) then place in the cups of the prepared muffin pan. Divide up remaining brownie batter in the cups. (The cups will look about 1/2 full). Bake about 10 minutes, until brownies are cooked through (be careful not to over-bake!) Remove from oven & immediately run a butter knife around the edges of the brownies. Allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.

Your brownies will fill the tins when cooked:

Makes 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment