Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quick Chicken Enchiladas

Found this easy recipe and was excited with how fast it worked up. I used the green enchilada sauce I had frozen....I need to freeze some more :)
John's rating: 9
1 3/4 cups green enchilada sauce (I used my homemade one)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cups diced cooked chicken
7 ounces tortilla chips (crush them to bite sizes in the bag)
4 ounces grated monterey jack cheese

toppings
lettuce

Sweet salsa
sour cream (optional)

Directions
Thoroughly mix green chili enchilada sauce, soup, and sour cream in a LARGE bowl.
Stir in diced, cooked chicken.
While still in bag, crush chips into smaller pieces (but don't make them all crumbs) and pour into soup mixture.
Mix well.
Pour into lightly greased 8x8" baking dish.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350-degrees for 25-30 minutes.

When serving, add toppings of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment